Thursday, March 26, 2009

Summer Days . . . yeah, right!

Anna thinks I should think about changing the title of my blog. She doesn't seem to find "Snow Days" to be relevant to her life. This is hard for me. I don't want to change the name 'cause I do what I want (shoutout to Leam!). Okay, seriously, I was only being that goofy because Anna is leaning over my shoulder reading as I write. So she thinks I should call it "Summer Days" - "not yet!" she protests, "Not 'til summer, you dork!" Nope, not gonna do it. Won't even call it "Spring Days."

I miss Guatemala. Never go on a missions trip unless you want to lose your heart to a foreign country that you can't just go to whenever you want. I'm glad I did. But boy is it hard to not know when if ever I will go back.

You know what, Mikey? I CAN type while looking at you without misspelling any words! So just get over it! Except for "misspelling" which I misspelled then corrected. No, it's Anna's turn now! So now I'm looking at Anna without looking at the computer and she says that I look retarded. some friends I have!

5 comments:

Kimmay said...

hehe! heyo Rachel....miss claytor....rachel....wich one......i think i'll stick w/Rachel!! ;o)

Alicia said...

You're a coconut.

Anna Payne said...

hehe haha! ;-) oh um. . mis555spel665l3ed. . 556656556. . hehe lol

Hannah said...

wow. you're crazy.

Reba said...

I miss Guatemala too. Let's run away...and end up there. Oh, and maybe you got your bad spelling from rumming with me for three and a half years.
~Reba