"O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant . . . Shew me a token for good . . ." ~ Psalm 86:16,17a
Oh wow. THAT just takes the cake when compared to all other senior moment stories! Those poor guys!
LOL...I have heard that before but it was funny to read again. :)
Missionary friend to Guatemala forwarded it to me, and I couldn't resist sharing.
Pretty silly
That is absolutely hysterical! Is it really a true story??
Ah, who knows if it's a true story, Leash. But it's entertaining either way. =)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh wow. THAT just takes the cake when compared to all other senior moment stories! Those poor guys!
LOL...I have heard that before but it was funny to read again. :)
Missionary friend to Guatemala forwarded it to me, and I couldn't resist sharing.
Pretty silly
That is absolutely hysterical! Is it really a true story??
Ah, who knows if it's a true story, Leash. But it's entertaining either way. =)
Post a Comment