Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A 1st & 2nd Grade Anecdote

The names of the innocent have been changed to protect their innocence.

The 1st & 2nd grade teacher shared with me a note one of her students had written as well as the story accompanying it. It goes like this . . .

Kyle handed her a note on Monday. It read:
XOXOXOXOXO
Miss Duncan

She thanked him warmly, then asked him if he would write his name on it so she would know who it was from. He revised it and returned the following to her:

Dear Kyle
XOXOXOXOXO
Miss Duncan

Kyle gets things mixed up sometimes.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

hahahahhaa

Sandy said...

hey can you tell Rebekah to let me into her blog

Anna said...

That is really hilarious. If you are telling rebekah to let Sandz in tell her to let me in too. I miss you Sporks, please come and visit soon! I sang the moon song but you weren't there to beg me to sing it.
I Love You!
~Momma~

Kimmay said...

hahahahahha, thats awesome!! :)

Rachel Lynn said...

Rebekah has a blog?! Some friend! I'll hunt her down for you and me both guys!
Momma, you have to call me and sing me the moon song. Sands, make her call you and sing it too!
Kim, I'm so glad you follow my blog. Thanks!