It is official - tomorrow
is a snow day! So . . . I have no excuse not to post. However . . . today was not technically a snow day, therefore I do not have to write tonight. Which might beg the question, "Why then am I writing tonight?" And the answer is . . . that I'm not really sure, except for the guilt of not having posted for 4 months. That's pathetic really.
Almost as pathetic as a teacher who cannot seem to stop murdering class pets. On accident. Promise.
Almost as pathetic as a birthday dedicated to a dog.
Almost as pathetic as . . . not being able to come up with a 3rd "almost as pathetic as" which would have completed a clever sounding post.
Almost.
5 comments:
hahahaha!!!!!! very pathetic, Rachel.... very pathetic.
Rachel, my love, writing is in your blood. Don't be afraid to write. Dust off your old poetry. Write some new stuff here. Tell us the funny things your students do. And how you killed your pets. :^) W R I T E. Begin on this snow day.
I second what Alicia says. I want to hear more, seester. And MORE. You know it will mkae you feel relaxed if you do.
BTW, thanks for all the comments on my blog last night. I'll <3 you forever because of them. :-)
OH! And HOW lucky are you to be Anne Elliot!?! She's my favorite Jane Austen heroine. Even more favorite than Elizabeth Bennett
I agree with Alicia said about writing being "in your blood." You should post on here more often - even if it is just a brief post. Consider it a "considering corner" for others. ;-)
Post a Comment