Monday, March 29, 2010

March Bulletin Board

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Oooh! I like it! and the books you chose were some of my very favorites!

Rachel Lynn said...

I'm glad you could see the books. I couldn't get a very good angle because of the narrowness of the hallway.

Sandy said...

hey cool

Julia said...

Can I steal your picture and publish this on my blog? Let me know if it is ok. I don't want to be guilty of being a thief like other people I know. Don't worry, I will give you the credit for the idea. Let me know if you want me to place a link to your blog on the post or not (not sure if that is a safe idea or not).

:)

Anna said...

Hey! I just did my bulletin board and it was about books too! Mine was a boy in the rain for April, it said "Jump into a good book!"
~Momma~