"O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant . . . Shew me a token for good . . ." ~ Psalm 86:16,17a
haha! WOW. Seriously? green PEA flour!?! I'm so glad that I don't have to eat GF.
I've recanted
Ooo. I want it - send it to me! (The book not the green pea flour - shrimp scampi, chocolate cheesecake - I'm sure I can find something to make...
Sporks, Why would you even consider green pea flour. Think About it! Yuck!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haha! WOW. Seriously? green PEA flour!?! I'm so glad that I don't have to eat GF.
I've recanted
Ooo. I want it - send it to me! (The book not the green pea flour - shrimp scampi, chocolate cheesecake - I'm sure I can find something to make...
Sporks,
Why would you even consider green pea flour. Think About it! Yuck!
Post a Comment