All these people possessing blogs that they never update. Seriously, people, didn't anyone tell you that I have the internet at my house and can now check your blogs multiple times a week to see what's going on with you?
The only problem?
No one ever writes anything new!
I am greatly incensed at the blatant disregard for common courtesy in this area! My oldest sister hasn't written since Saint Patrick's Day! I mean, really, who lets four children under ten, a husband, and two simultaneously defunct cars stop them from taking care of the TRULY IMPORTANT things in life!!?!
It's like we've lost our blogger identities. Facebook receives mindless updates, comments, photos, and links to YouTube videos - blog accounts lie covered in dust, as it were.
I feel much better having gotten that off my chest.
Feel my liberation, fellow bloggers. Update your "infrequently updated blog(s)."
Okay . . . well, I need to go check my Facebook now . . . um . . . this is so awkward . . .
7 comments:
Traitor! You're a traitor to your own blog. tsk, tsk. BUT...at least you DID update before you cheated on your blog with Facebook. I'll give you that much.
i update my blog, but people rarely comment!
hahaha!!! You make me laugh!
I'm Sorry! I've wanted to blog so many things, but blogger was supposed to be not hosting ftps after May 1, so I had to move my blog - and all the pictures got lost, and we're still trying to fix it. Pray that it's not ruined. So I'm just trying to wait and not mess with it until it's fixed.
Sporks! I posted, though I hadn't read your post until after I posted!
I concur.
I'm just commenting cause everyone else is doing it and if everyone else is doing it it must be cool.
Post a Comment