My apologies for not explaining my posts of the past two days. My mother has abandoned me for "greener" pastures - my sister's home. She is visiting my sister and her family for the next two weeks. Look forward, my dear followers, to daily posts which will mean little or nothing to you. Sorry.
But . . . this is my blog, and . . . I'll write what I will. Suffer, be amused, or ignore me. I shall go on with little thought other than my own desire to write prolifically and ridiculously, at which I am quite talented.
2 comments:
Honey darling, sugar pie...you should write like that EVERY day. I would ADORE your blog even more than I already do if you did. You make me laugh leetle seester and I can't wait to see you NEXT weekend.
P.S. I'm hoping to come up Thursday afternoon so that we can go to the library book sale together all weekend. What do you think?
You. Library booksale. Me. Love.
Post a Comment