Hope everything went well with Rosie's baptism this morning! Anna Kate called me this morning, very hyper and excited - this is probably a permanent state for her, but I'm sure your presence has heightened the usual insanity.
I managed to get up early this morning. A miracle, I know! But the motivation was well worth it. The little maniac was waiting for me in her front yard - in fact, she didn't want to leave her front yard. She insisted on showing me her swing-set, her frogs (Hannah Montana and Dora), and her fish (a light-up globe you bought her). We finally drew the line when she prepared to drag me upstairs and show me "Mr. Ariel" (Prince Eric, apparently). Finally leaving, we made it to church and she talked to her daddy for a little while this morning.
Her presence lended a sense of normality to everyone's day, especially Jack's. He chose not to eat at all yesterday (excepting beef jerky and biscuits), but once she fed him his 9:30 A.M. biscuit, he delved into his bowl (which I somehow remembered to clean out this morning!). Well, at least we know he'll eat once a week. Does he really have to go to someone else's house during the week? I kinda like the little bugger, even when he's acting pathetic and forlorn. You are his one and only love.
Um . . . all pertinent information has been divulged. Except that you'll want to know that: yes, we are contemplating doing the dishes; no, we are not going to eat out every day; and yes, we are keeping everything unplugged so as to save on the electric.
Love you, Mum.
Your daughter,
Rachel
PS: All Hail to the SHEEP!
PPS: Jack is going to miss you so much more when we take him to the House of Thousand Ear-and-Tail-Grabbing-Hands.
1 comment:
Oooh! You have to keep Jack home on the days I'm up there! I can't imagine coming home and Jack not being there.
Post a Comment